12/06/2008

What's in the Bag?


We got home from doing errands this morning, only to find Kitty, Sheep, Bunny and Cow getting into trouble. It all started about ten days ago, when Becca left a little something for me. She told me to leave it alone and no peeking! Well...this intrigued Sheep and Kitty, in particular, who reported on Tuesday night that whatever was in the bag, sneezed.

I checked with Becca and she responded, "Did I forget to tell you about feeding and watering my gift? No wonder it sneezed. Please ask Kitty and sheep to check on "it", but tell them to keep anything they find out to themselves so you still will be surprised on Christmas." So...I relayed the message!
What happens today? I get home from doing laundry and I find Kitty and Sheep, Bunny ad Cow "checking on it". What's in the bag?

No comments: