12/19/2008

It's 3:00am - What the....?

(apologies to Clement Moore)

It's the week before Christmas
and Sandy's asleep,
dreaming of presents and
snow storms so deep.

Around 3:00 a.m.,
there came a loud sound,
Sandy jumped out of bed,
her feet hit the ground....

Running quick down the hallway,
she saw a great light,
from the kitchen she saw,
the new floor shining bright.

A giggle erupted,
laughter ensued,
Sandy screeched to a halt,
what a sight did she view!



The moose and the others
had gathered to toast,
the new kitchen floor
of which they could boast.



"Isn't it gorgeous!" Bunny exclaimed,
"The stoves really love it!" Moose proclaimed.
I just shook my head
and heaved a great sigh...
and off back to bed
I did fly.

...I so have to get a job with the Muppets...!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sandy

Thanks for letting me in on your life. I read your blog on death. Tonight I am sitting vigil for my friend Sr. Mary Pat who is hopvering near death after an operation. She has been a surrogate mother to me and a wonderful presence in my life. Please pray with me for her.

Diane M