1/10/2009

IBaby

I discovered a new use for the IPhone.

Coming home on the "A" train this week, a young couple gets on at Canal Street with a cute little girl in a stroller. I'd guess the baby was about 18 months old. Well, after about three stops and a slow moving train, the baby starts to fuss.

So dad pulls out an IPhone, holds it in front of the baby and the baby starts touching the screen. I'm curious, so I move to stand alongside the father and peer over at what the baby is so fascinated with.

The baby is touching the screen and scrolling through pictures of herself! It kept her happy the remaining five stops!

So there you have it - yet another use for the IPhone and how we're 'hooking' babies on our technological gadgets at such a young age!

PS: The screen of the IPhone was smashed in the corner. I guess they'll have to make a child-proof Iphone going forward!

No comments: